This Bank Teller Resume Sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures – something to that effect.
Use quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and attractive layout.
Note that this Bank Teller Resume Sample, indeed all these samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
Use these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Bank Teller Resume Sample below.
3A Warwick Street, Carlton, Melbourne
(+61) 55 482 5814
“Best Banking Associate 2016 for Outstanding Performance”
Seasoned bank teller with over ten years of professional experience working in esteemed banking establishments across the Melbourne area. Strong attention to detail with excellent calculation abilities. Stellar customer service skills and expertise in managing transactions, cash withdrawals and credit provisions. Highly knowledgeable in preferred financial procedures, able to excel in all areas of the role.
- Advanced mathematical skills, extremely conscientious and focused with handling cash and managing transactions
- Experience in balancing ledgers and cash drawers
- Solution-orientated and quick-thinking, able to adapt to challenging circumstances and offer viable solutions to issues
- Excellent customer service abilities, always willing to go above and beyond to assist clients in their financial endeavours
- Organised and proficient in general administrative work, compiling reports and documenting data
Melbourne Regional Bank: Bank Teller (Oct 2016 – Oct 2020)
Managing all customer transactions, accounts transferals, loan requests, withdrawals and deposits made via the teller counter. Overseeing after-hours deposits and ensuring the safety deposit box is secure and cash drawers are balanced. Conducting continuous electronic and manual transactions for customers in record time, without compromising on accuracy.
- Monitoring the regular balancing of various teller machines and ATMs
- Handling customer service queries related to account transactions
- Coordinating all applications and forwarding on to national banking facilities
Commonwealth Bank, Melbourne Branch: Bank Teller (Sep 2010 – Sep 2020)
Maintaining a loyal customer base through faultless assistance, friendly and attentive service. Conducting important administrative procedures such as collating and filing transaction receipts to meet deadlines.
- Stepping in for supervisors in their absence, overseeing all operations and maintaining preferred procedures
- Following precise security procedures when dealing with safety deposit boxes
- Auditing vault balances alongside bank management to ensure consistency and updated records
The University of Melbourne (Jun 2007 – Sep 2010)
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Math & Finance
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Bank Teller Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Thanks for visiting our Account Executive Resume page. For a full explanation, visit the resume sample page.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.