A banking resume sample as with other similar professions should be achievement focused backed up by proof.
Please understand that this sample, and all these samples are very basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and should be. With each sample page I add a quick “how to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
I’ve also added a plain text version.
Banking resume sample – a clean, professional template
Would you like to use the sample below
as a template? Click here to email me
with the name of the sample, and
I will send you an “editable” version
to use at home.
Use this banking resume sample as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, it is free.
722 Red Avenue, Tulsa, Oklahoma 17728
M: 001 310 273 1820
International banker with proven expertise throughout all aspects of finance, investment banking, syndicated loans, global trade affairs and legislation. Risk management exposure demonstrating the ability to stay ahead of rapid changes in procedures, technology, and the market. Exceptional relationship-building skills as well as being fluent in Mandarin, German and Russian.
- Setting up Aviation Bonds Fund, liaising with Germany, England, and Spain, worth £210 million
- Negotiate between the UK and overseas business investors for DM bonds
- Managing the introduction of new legislations, pinpointing necessary improvements
- Analysis of national strategies in relation to individual economies and reaching set targets
- Implementing systems designed to grow market value and investment value
- Well-travelled and familiar with etiquette throughout Asia
Regional Manager, Bank of America, US (Nov 2009 – Present)
Initiation and completion of syndicated loans worth UD$220 million between international markets. Originated foreign investment bonds with UK Federations, resulting in effective mobilisation. Achieving growth and creating record profit through intelligent solutions and problem solving.
- Attending summits as a representative and making informed decisions with industry leaders
- Playing an integral part in the running of overseas mobilisation projects, including those in China
- Bilateral communications to facilitate aviation sector negotiations
- Starting and running the Global Interface Programme
Banking Associate, Lloyds TSB, UK (Apr 1994 – Oct 2009)
Responsible for simultaneous management of global syndication projects worth £6.2 billion. Co-ordinating high-priority projects in the public loan sector throughout England and Germany. Growing market economies in 11 countries, through financing for numerous sectors.
- Managing a variation of bonds worth more than £4 billion for foreign investors
- Completing two large-scale transactions with the US to finance legislation operations
- Negotiating on behalf of RBS and providing premium services to overseas Federations
Banking Supervisor, Royal Bank of Scotland, UK (Jan 1990 – Dec 2002)
- Led a team of 200+ staff members, based in all RBS branches throughout the UK
- Responsible for high-priority funding of more than £1.2 billion for top-level corporations
- Originating corporate market bonds and managing DM bonds of £823 million
Economics BA of Arts, Manchester University (1989)
- Project planning, management and risk assessments of bonds and mobilisation before undertaking projects
- Understanding of global economies and implications of strategies
- Undertaking syndicated loans and mobilisation of investments in high pressure environments
10 tips to remember
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Thanks for visiting my banking resume sample page. For a full explanation, visit the resume sample page.
Please visit the homepage for more info or click the following link to learn more about how to write a resume.