This Business Development Executive Resume Sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures – something to that effect.
Use quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and attractive layout.
Note that this Business Development Executive Resume Sample, indeed all these samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
Use these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Business Development Executive Resume Sample below.
20 Ederle Street, Long Grove, Chicago
(+1) 77 783 1384
“Best Overall Performer Nationwide” for two consecutive years (2017 – 2018)
Exceeded sales targets, increasing revenue 27% within the first 12 months
Success-driven and motivated Business Development Executive with over eight years of professional experience guiding companies towards achieving their monthly and annual sales targets. Acquiring new client contracts and maintaining a favourable, organised work environment. Skilled in HR practices with a thorough knowledge of financial growth, insurance, marketing opportunities and the practices needed to maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Fosters unified employees through positive practices and team-building exercises
- Nurture start-up companies through effective marketing techniques
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exemplary project management and organisational abilities
People Dimension LTD: Business Development Executive (Jan 2016 – Oct 2020)
Managing multiple sales target portfolios for various clients. Working closely with company leaders to make decisions on important client and business matters. Advancing knowledge of IT and computer applications to effectively meet client needs and ensure top operational performance.
- A point of contact to company partners seeking technological advancement
- Organising and coordinating regular business meetings via Zoom with global partners and company leaders to discuss sales decisions
Silver Tree Capital: Business Development Executive (Oct 2012 – Dec 2016)
Advising the company and affiliated businesses on crucial risk management protocols to alleviate potential liabilities. Holding introductory meetings with new clients to establish their sales targets and build a financial management system. Informed clients on the best-suited insurance offerings in accord with their financial needs.
- Ensuring all company licenses and documents adhere to state guidelines
- Implementing various marketing strategies to achieve agreed sales targets
- Organising all important documents and reports to streamline company processes
The University of Chicago (Jun 2009 – Sep 2012)
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your Business Development Executive Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Thanks for visiting our Account Executive Resume page. For a full explanation, visit the resume sample page.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.