This Welder Resume Sample is a simplified version, giving you a basic outline to kick start ideas for your own resume. You already understand the importance of selling yourself. Delve deep into your work history and showcase any outstanding achievements i.e., you saved the company x amount of $$$ by implementing new procedures – something to that effect.
Use quantifiable proof mentioned above and opt for a professional, classic, and attractive layout.
Note that this Welder Resume Sample, indeed all these samples, are basic and in no way do they represent what your own resume could be and should be. With each example page, I add a quick “how-to” at the end that teaches you how to adjust these samples to make them your own.
Use these samples as inspiration to get you off on the right foot—and best of all, they are free.
I have also added a plain text version of the Welder Resume Sample below.
84 Hall Avenue, Deansgate, Manchester
(+44) 00148 0093
Expertly trained Welder based in Manchester with over seven years of professional experience working alongside construction teams in the operation and completion of welding-related tasks. Proficient in the fabrication of various metals. Practised in the processes of using a drill press, torching and stick welding. Able to operate cranes and forklifts. Adheres to safety standards at all times.
• Trained in various welding techniques such as sub-arc, pipe and stick welding
• Able to interpret construction diagrams, guidelines, and blueprint drawings
• Extremely diligent and driven with a willingness to work well as part of a team
• Solution-orientated with a firm eye for detail and ability to achieve deadlines
Blackheath Welding Services: Welder (Jan 2017 – Oct 2020)
Conducting precise measurements and reports on components before beginning the welding process, ensuring all tools are up to par. Using specialised equipment such as chipping knives and power saws to seamlessly cut through metal and other materials. Adhering to specific welding guidelines and part specifications when undertaking assignments.
• Available for last-minute callouts, ensuring tasks are professionally completed
• Offering solutions, repairing damaged parts using effective welding techniques
• Fixing focus pieces in a ready position according to blueprints
• Polishing components once the welding job has been completed
Lowell Industrial Works: Welder (Jan 2013 – Dec 2016)
Utilising welding skills and extensive technical knowledge to ensure all jobs are completed efficiently. Overseeing all welding jobs, following material specifications and preferred outlined process. Adhering to strict safety regulations and operational procedures, reporting any technical difficulties that may arise.
• Ensuring all metal components are in place before beginning welding
• Combining metal parts through heat application via torches and hand tools
• Maintaining all equipment and tools, ensuring each item is functioning at full capacity
The Manchester College (Jun 2010 – Sep 2012)
Graduated with a Higher Certificate in Welding Practices and Procedures
Available on request
10 Tips to Remember When Writing Your
Welder Resume Sample
- Set aside several hours to write a powerful resume.
- You will need quiet space and a computer with Word (recommended) or similar.
- Use job descriptions and old resumes to jog your memory.
- Is this a career change for you? What skills can you transfer over?
- Expand on your duties in detail.
- Ensure the layout is attractive
- Write a compelling summary.
- Use bullet points.
- Proofread for sense, accuracy, spelling and grammar x 3.
- Add a well-written cover letter using your strengths to target the role on offer.
Please click the following link to learn more about my resume writing course or visit our contact page and ask our team to write a targeted resume for you.
Food for Thought:
As mentioned in the previous paragraphs, I offer a professional resume writing service as well as teaching people through my online resume writing course. Have you considered starting your own resume business? If you have the skill and aptitude, this could be an excellent second income stream to explore, or perhaps even a way to quit your day job.
With a little effective marketing, you will never be out of work again!
Thank you for visiting my resume sample page.